Krouwkams Attorneys is a boutique litigation law firm that offers services in General Litigation, specifically in the fields of Criminal, Family and Civil law matters.
All the attorneys can be contacted after hours on their listed telephone numbers, to assist clients in legal emergencies.
Krouwkams Attorneys is based in Worcester in the Western Cape, but offer their services throughout the Northern, Western and Eastern Cape Provinces.
Sakkie Krouwkam, the co-founder of Krouwkams Attorneys has 32 years of experience in the fields of civil and criminal litigation. He was the top law student at all Transvaal Universities when he received his first law degree in 1982. During his attorneys admission exams in 1985 he received the highest results ever obtained in the Cape Province.
Sakkie’s interest and experience in law are extremely broad due to his 32 year experience in the field of family law and civil and criminal litigation. Over his many years of practice Sakkie has handled numerous high profile cases.
082 783 2215
Jaco Krouwkam co-founded Krouwkams Attorneys with Sakkie Krouwkam in 2011. He was admitted as an Attorney in 2009. Since admission, Jaco’s key focus areas are Criminal Law and Civil Litigation.
Jaco’s fields of experience and interest include:
- bail applications
- criminal trials (district and regional courts)
- murder, culpable homicide, sexual offences, armed robbery, p.o.c.a. matters, drug related offences, driving under the influence and other traffic offences, theft, fraud and other commercial offences, etc.
- appeals and reviews
- expungement of criminal records
Special fields of interest:
- constitutional aspects of criminal law and admissibility of evidence
- medico-legal aspects of criminal law, forensics, ballistics and interpretation and reconstruction of accident- and crime scenes.
Civil litigation (Magistrates’ Courts and High Court)
- Delictual claims, Unlawful arrest and detention and Motion Procedures
072 252 8140
Olivia was admitted as an attorney in 2016. She is currently reading for a Masters degree in Family law. Olivia completed a 40 hour mediation training with FAMAC in 2016.
Key interests are criminal law, family law and civil law matters.
Fields of experience and interest include, but are not limited to the following:
- General litigation in Magistrate’s Court, Regional Court and High Court
- Family law including: Divorce, Maintenance, Parenting Plans, Child Law matters, Mediation
- Criminal Law including: Bail Applications, Driving under the influence, Assault, Reckless or Negligent Driving, Possession of Drugs, Offences relating to firearms, Crimen Iniuria, etc.
- Correspondent matters
- Matters with regards to the Mental Health Care Act.
082 927 4952